Ice Cream Bowl by Melissa White
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. I used a 32 oz juice bottle and scored the bottle just above where the label had been.
2. Once separated, I utilized the top portion of the bottle and sanded the area from the separation.
3. Once sanded, I then used Gorilla Epoxy to secure the lid of the bottle back on, permanently.
4. With the lid side the new base, you now have a great decorative bowl, perfect for sundaes.
- Any 32 oz or larger juice bottle with lid.
- A Kinkajou Bottle Cutter and Included Accessories
- Sand Paper (Finishing Kit)
- Ice Cream and sundae toppings (optional)