Kinkajou Project #15
Wedding Bottle Centerpieces Inspired by the Beauty and The Beast’s Enchanted Rose
by Dean Cuanso of the Philippines
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: We arranged flowers for a wedding on March 8 and used cut bottles as flower holders for the center pieces. Here’s how we did it with the help of the Kinkajou Bottle cutter.
- Collected empty 750 ml Emperador Bottles. Cleaned and prepared them for cutting.
- Scored about an inch from the bottom.
3. Cut . Sanded the edges
4. Glued the detached bottom to the mouth or opening of the bottle using silicone.
5. Used double sided tape to secure 1 inch wide diamond mesh around the bottom for added sparkle.
6. On the day of the wedding, I arranged paper roses inside the dome (bottle upside-down). The top was also decorated with fresh altroemeria flowers.
Empty Emperador Brandy Long Neck Bottles (I used 10 for this project)
- A kinkajou bottle cutter
- Sand paper
- Diamond mesh
- Double sided tape
- Floral foam
- Altroemeria flowers
- Paper roses