Kinkajou Project #16
Wine Bouquet With Vase
by Jaclyn Torre of USA
Step by Step Instructions:
- I used a 1.75L Skyy Vodka bottle to turn into a vase as a gift
2. After scoring and separating. I used the Kinkajou Finishing Kit to get a nice smooth edge.
3. Then, I loosely crumpled 4 pieces of tissue paper and placed them in the bottle.
4. Next, I placed fake flowers int he vase and taped wooden skewers to the mini plastic wine bottles and pierced them through the tissue paper.
5. Arrange them all to look lovely, adding tape where necessary and adding ribbon for the finishing touches.
6. Get creative with the flowers to match the season or occasion.