Kinkajou Project #28
Green Vined Griz
by Barbara US
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. I started with a beautiful dark green bottle. I do not remember the kind of bottle. But I cleaned off the label with hot soapy water. Then I scored the bottle with my green Kinkajou. Separating was done with hot and cold water dunks.
2. Sanding was done with a not so good sanding pad that was laying around and 400 grit sanding paper. I was actually getting online here to buy your new sanding pads when I found this giveaway. They have to be way better than what I have been using. And hopefully save me time.
3. Next I drilled two small holes in the glass for my Concho. I then rewashed the bottle so my glue for the décor would work properly. I attached the griz paw with glass and metal glue. Then I added vines and stars to the mix.
4. For hanging I formed a tealight holder from recycled copper(purchased from the recycling center- it costs less there), added a ring at the top and beads at the bottom.
- A dark green wine bottle
- A Kinkajou Bottle Cutter and Included Accessories
- Sand paper and an old sanding pad.