Kinkajou Project #9
Fountain Wall and Flowerbed
by Mike Weiss, US
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Figure out how long it will take to drink enough wine to create a flower garden fountain wall.
- Research how to cut bottles (and a lot of them) stumble upon the Kinkajou site and purchase my first Kinkajou.
- Start drinking, then learn how to cut the bottle. (cut over 100 total bottles with one Kinkajou, and still cutting strong)
- Start construction on the foundation of the flower bed.
- Complete the foundation, add a scratch coat for the stone, add holes for the fountains.
- Plumb the fountain and confirm everything works.
- Decide to put LED lights in the top row of bottles, measure out the bottles and cut the holes for the lights.
- Start applying the stone.
- Cement in the bottles in.
- Add dirt, then plant flowers.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy what we’ve created using the Kinkajou while we think about our next bottle cutting project.
- 100 various wine bottles (79 actually made it on the wall
- A Kinkajou Bottle Cutter and Included Accessories
- Building supplies (wood, nails)
- Plumbing supplies for the fountains
- Water pump
- Electrical box, wire
- Remote wireless switch
Final Project: Fountain Wall and Flower Bed